PI 2000 is registered in the National Register of waste management companies; specifically Cat. 5 Class F for shipping hazardous waste, Cat. 9 class D for recovery of contaminated sites and Cat.10 / A class D recovery materials containing asbestos in friable compact matrix.
CER CODES MANAGED:
08 -manufacture waste, formulation, supply and use of coatings, adhesives, sealants and printing inks
Including sludge from paint or varnish, sludge and aqueous suspensions, waste coating powders, aqueous liquid waste containing adhesives or sealants.
15 – Packaging waste, absorbents, wiping cloths, filter materials and protective clothing
As containers of paper and cardboard, plastic, wood, metal or other composite materials, textiles or glass.
17 – Waste of construction and demolition operations (including excavated soil from contaminated sites)
In which we find all materials such as cement, bricks, tiles and ceramics, other materials such as wood, glass and plastic, and all metals such as copper, bronze, brass, aluminum, lead, zinc, iron, steel and tin.
Obviously it also includes the disposal of land, soil, rocks, gravel and other building materials based on plaster or mixed waste from construction and demolition.
20 – Municipal waste
We also handle the disposal of biodegradable waste.
The soil disposal consists in the management of the ground produced by construction activities, from construction and demolition operations or by environmental land recovery and non-reusable as a byproduct.
The removal and disposal in authorized landfills is performed by a carefully developed procedure that runs through the following steps:
- identification of rejection. Through which the company defines the CER code that identifies the waste.
- laboratory analysis. To define the dangerousness or less of the waste to be treated and the presence of polluting compounds, as well as deciding which recovery plant must be sent to.
- choice of the plant. On the basis of the obtained data and logistics optimization we proceed to plant selection.
- validation of the waste. We proceed to “validate” the waste at the plant, and to obtain the acceptance of the waste by the plant.
- transport and traceability. After the verification activities are completed we will proceed to transport the waste by our authorized vehicles and the accompanying Waste Identification form, the specific transport document for waste that provides full traceability and compliance with laws.
Particular attention must be paid in the event that the waste is of a hazardous nature and require ADR transport, or if the ground comes from contaminated sites, as defined in Part IV, Title V of Legislative Decree no. 152/06.
Our vehicles for transporting and disposing of the soil include trucks with tanks, 4 axes trucks, and trucks with demountable cargo bed and crane. All vehicles are authorized to transport waste from the National Register of Environmental Handlers.
Are you interested in this service?
Request a FREE SURVEY of our technicians to have immediately a personal quote!