The concrete floor is the primary support on which are held all production activities of a company, and it is therefore important that its implementation is carefully designed and customized according to the specific intended use, providing a “turn-key service” to its customer.
P.I. 2000 produces high strength concrete floors, using an armature with complete welded meshes of lattice spacers and shielding quartz coatings.
THE CONSTRUCTION PHASES
In order to achieve a concrete pavement you follow the following steps:
- Preliminary analysis: the processing is preceded by careful preparation of the plans and the verification of flatness;
- Reinforcing: the first stage involves the laying of the welded mesh and the appropriate mesh overlaps;
- Pose: subsequently the laying of concrete occurs in appropriate dosages and particle size for the average thickness established;
- Straight edge: the straight edge of the concrete is done by hand or with a laser screed machine
- Mechanical compaction: using helical smoothing machines we perform the mechanical finishing to obtain a smooth and homogeneous surface;
- Finish: ensuring a high resistance surface finish is done with dusting of quartz hardeners;
- Expansion joints: the last phase is dedicated to the formation of the expansion and contraction joints by means of mechanical cutting and subsequent sealing of the same with or sheathed in PVC resins according to law.
LASER SCREED TECHNOLOGY
Laser Screed is a new technology for the production of industrial concrete floors.
The laser screed machine with computerized control allows to prop up and vibrocompact concrete pavements with a high precision, eliminating all the problems due to manual laying of concrete and bringing a paving to absolute quality levels.
FLOORING WITHOUT JOINTS
It is possible to create floors in the absence of cuts, also called post-tensioned continuous pavings. Post-tensioning is a technology that derives from the construction of large engineering and architectural works and it has been applied to industrial flooring to eliminate future costs and inconveniences arising from extraordinary maintenance floor works.
It is often required in the food industry, for logistical and automated storage warehouses; this technology is also applicable on slabs and in presence of radiant heating.
FLOORING IN STRUCTURAL FIBERS
The flooring can be added with semi-structural and structural fibers for the reinforcement of concrete and mortars.
They are divided into:
- Fibers in structural steel
- Structural Synthetic fibers
- Secondary reinforcement fibers with anti-shrinkage function compound
The fibers act by improving the structure of the conglomerate increasing mechanical performance, ductility and reducing the formation of cracks.
Structural fibers are ideal for the reinforcement of highly stressed structures structures in bending and shear as industrial floors of workshops, warehouses and steel industries, airport runways, parking lots, roads, highways, parking areas and handling of goods, prefabricated elements and earthquake-resistant structures, “joint-less” industrial pavings , etc …
COLORED CONCRETE FLOORS
The industrial concrete floors with quartz dusting finish can be manufactured in a wide variety of colors, thanks to organic and inorganic pigments added in the jet finishing layer.
The phases include:
- Polishing with diamond tools.
- Coloring of the concrete by permanent action micronized pigments.
- Treatment and surface sealing by chemical hardeners, which increase density and durability of the concrete. .
Are you interested in this service?
Request a FREE SURVEY of our technicians to have immediately a personal quote!